Listed below, are some great additional websites to visit to advance your knowledge of Spina Bifida.
If you come across additional web resources, please feel free to suggest them via our contact forms.
- Spina Bifida Association
- ASBAH — Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Birth Defects Research for Children
- CDC – Spina Bifida
- Family Voices
- Folic Acid Campaign, NCBDDD, CDC
- Genetic Alliance, Inc.
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Organization on Disability
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Canada
- Net — Spina Bifida Web Sites
- SCI Information Network
- The Arc of the United States
- Spina Bifida Association of National Capital Area
- 180 Medical Scholarship Program